Saturday, October 26, 2013

Glam Them Up ❤

Being a shopaholic, I can't resist bargains. It's not an excuse, more like it's in my genes! :D 
(an excuse to cover up excuses)



These are in my October's hauls. Will post that up soon, was waiting till end of the month (:

So... They do looked a tad plain right? Don't get me wrong, I do love plain stuffs too, just that at times, 
I love to be my own glam guru and DIY my stuffs.

The product chosen for this post, one of the sandals!

What do you need?
1. Super strong glue and tweezers
You can get the glue from hardware stores. Just tell them you want the liquid type of "elephant glue". 
It only cost me RM2.




2. Any jewelries or accessories as your glam tools.
For me, I have my secret stash (:


3. Your pair of sandals or shoes, of course.
I've chosen the pink one.

Step 1: Play around with the beads, select your colors and shapes.
Step 2: Try them on the shoes and choose the ones which suit best.
Step 3: Place them in various ways and patterns till you are satisfied.
OR
You can start sticking them on randomly and go with the flow of your creativity

Randomly placing the beads

Step 4: Use the tweezers to grab the beads to stick them on.
(This is to avoid the beads from sticking to your fingers if the glue overflowed)


Follow all of the steps above and waaahlaaa!~ 
You have your own version of glammed up sandals, one of a kind created by yours truly (:












"It’s a new era in fashion - there are no rules. It’s all about the individual and personal style, wearing high-end, low-end, classic labels, and up-and-coming designers all together."
— Alexander McQueen



~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~
This is how it looks like on me ❤ What do you think?
Found this in my garden



I'll be sharing other DIY ideas from time to time, stay tune.
To end this post, let's get glam ❤



Much loves, xoxo.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Hong Kong (Part 2): Dim Sum and Ocean Park

Oh boy, there goes my procrastination and half a year has passed since I made up my mind to comeback to the world of blogging. Many things ...