Monday, October 7, 2013

TIESTO Live in Malaysia! ♬


So Tiesto was said to be performing live in Malaysia this October 5 and my boyfriend was all so excited about it and came to me, "Tiesto is coming! I want to go!". 

Who is Tiesto?
"Dutch electronic dance musician maestro Tiësto will spin at The Sepang International Circuit (SIC) on Saturday, 5 October 2013, alongside the global dance scene mavens Danny Avila (Spain), DJ Tigerlily (Australia), Goldfish & Blink (Malaysia), Nick Haydez (Malaysia) and B.A.T.E. (Malaysia) “Future Sound Asia presents Tiësto” (#TiestoKL) is slated to be the much-anticipated, high-octane dance fest of the year."
(Something I've got from the Internet but I guess most of us already knew who he is)




It didn't really tempt me much as I was more of a concert girl rather than a music rave party animal.
But if it'll make him happy and I could spend some time with him, why not? (: So, we decided to go with or without friends. End of the day, we do have each other and that's what matters most.



By the time we decided to go, the early bird's tickets were already sold out :( 
We bought the pre sale tickets, RM148 each. 

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

Counting down day by day, finally it's October 5. Time for some party but what time should we go?


So, he'll be spinning only at 12am and I'm sure most Malaysians won't be punctual..
We went for dinner first, carving for some Korean. Actually was carving for Bulgogi Brothers, specifically the one in Midvalley shopping mall. Their kimchi soup is super-awe-da-some!
Talking about it now makes me hungry, bad idea :(

So, after dinner, we went to Sepang. Got there around 9-ish and cars were parked waaaaaaaaaaaay away from the area. *gasp* Oh nooo, are all the parking areas full?? Once we reached the entrance, we got to know why. They were charging RM10 per car to enter. No wonder they rather park far and walk but we paid and entered anyways. At the parking areas, you can see many groups of humans drinking and smoking away and you can smell weed. Kinda felt like you are in Amsterdam. 

Tiesto spinning away

Here's a sneak peek of what it was like..



A lot of jumping and dancing, everyone was sweating like mad.
It was an awesome night indeed, some beer, awesome music with my awesome company 
DJ Danny Avila is definitely eye candy, super cute and he spins well. Hope to see him perform again someday..


Much loves, xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hong Kong (Part 2): Dim Sum and Ocean Park

Oh boy, there goes my procrastination and half a year has passed since I made up my mind to comeback to the world of blogging. Many things ...