Monday, October 28, 2013

Mr and Ms?



For foodies whom are active in Instagram, I'm sure you have seen or heard the name of Mr and Ms cafe?

One of my dearest friends is currently doing his internship there. I was planning to drop by for a visit but mainly because I want to try their food. Been seeing posts about this place for sometime, was wondering what's all the hype about. I dropped by before with mommy last weekend but the crowd in the queuing line was crazy. Ended up in Bad Boy Cooks, some old American diner concept. 


This place is pretty awesome. The food was good and price was reasonable, RECOMMENDED (:

Okay, let's get back to Mr and Ms.
The night before, I had ask my friend which food is recommended. His list:
1. The Egg Atlantic
2. Butterscotch Pancakes
3. Meaty Big Breakfast


Upon looking at the menu, the boyfie said,"I think I know what you'll order. The big breakfast isn't it?".
Hahaa, he reads my mind well. Or should I say, he knows me well enough (:
I wanted to try the pancakes, so we ended up ordering:
1. Meaty Big Breakfast
2. Butterscotch Pancakes
3. Summer Cheesecake
4. Earl Grey and Orange Juice

Lovely decor 
Breakfast for a boss
Summer cheesecake

My verdict?
Ambiance: 4 / 5 
Food: 4.5 / 5
Price: Reasonable
Service: *thumbs up*
Queue to get a table: Crazy on weekends, after 12.15pm
RECOMMENDED

Btw, I love the surroundings at Oasis Square.



To add-on into our already bloated tummies, we went to Wondermilk at Citta mall to fix some sweettooth cravings before watching 'Escape Plan'.


Managed to steal a quick shot, he's camera shy ;p
A cupcake a day keeps the depression away  - Von

'Escape Plan' was great. Sylvester Stallone and Arnold Schwarzenegger, thumbs up for you guys. I was pretty satisfied with the whole movie. Although it was purely fictional, I was still wow-ed by their characters' minds, the way they observe and think about the whole 'escape plan'. *big applause*

The last meal of the day? Mix grilled platter for 2 and some beer at Brussels. No photo for this one :(



Awesome day spent with fat cat boyfriend, wish that time stops at that moment.. 

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

Shall be posting my October's hauls VERY VERY SOON. Do drop by my blog to get the updates!
Some selca from the day 

Look like a girl, act like a lady. Think like a man, work like a boss! 




Much loves, xoxo.









2 comments:

  1. Seems like a nice place to dine! <3

    Anyway, nice blog! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear, they are open till 6pm only if not mistaken. Would suggest you to go during brunch hours instead of lunch during the weekends (:

      Thanks for the compliment yea, appreciate it lots! ^^

      Delete

Hong Kong (Part 2): Dim Sum and Ocean Park

Oh boy, there goes my procrastination and half a year has passed since I made up my mind to comeback to the world of blogging. Many things ...