Wednesday, October 30, 2013

October's Shopping Hauls ❤

shop·a·hol·ic

\ˌshä-pə-ˈhȯ-lik, -ˈhä-\: a person who likes to shop very much

I love shopping hauls! 

Which girl doesn't? Unless she doesn't fancy shopping, then it's understandable 
but I'm guessing majority do? *wink*

For this month's shopping hauls, there's gonna be many items from Cotton On. It has become my place to hunt for bargains. The awesome part? ALL for RM15 only!

Chiffon B&W top

Girls can't have enough of shoes 










  Latest love, neon colors! 
Shine bright with a neon 











Le mommy's and my shoe addiction!~ 
Hint: Less than RM10

All of them are from Cotton On (above). I've also gotten their panties. 5 for RM30. Now, who wouldn't go for that? Material's good, pretty comfy if you buy the right size. Even if you bought a size smaller, fret not. It would still be okay, unlike some which will cause you the muffin top/bulges around the hip and butt areas. Btw, their designs are super cute! 


Now this pretty thing is from H&M. RM19 only. Smallest size they had was US 6, usually I would prefer a size 4 but it's okay. Still fits good.

It's like a light peachy pink

Next bargain is from an online boutique, ASOC. I was browsing through their Sales album and something caught my eyes.


I love sexy back dresses. Somehow it gives that classic way of being sexy 
without needing to expose too much.


The service was good as they were very efficient and material's up to expectations. One thing though, it was a little loose for me on the top part. I'm more of a slender figured person rather than a curvy babe. But frets not, I'll be doing some DIY on it to fit me well.


I have something else that I bought online but have yet to receive it so, I guess that's it for this month's hauls. 
And I was thinking of doing a weekly/monthly OOTDs, ways to match one outfit with many options.
What do you think?



ps: Will do a review on some makeup soon (:
Till then..



Much loves, xoxo.

3 comments:

  1. love the high low white skirt! so pretty!

    http://www.sabrinatajudin.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too and it's cheap! :D Such an awesome deal! ^^

      Delete
  2. nice haul, hehe.. wish I am your size.

    http://namesherry.com

    ReplyDelete

Hong Kong (Part 2): Dim Sum and Ocean Park

Oh boy, there goes my procrastination and half a year has passed since I made up my mind to comeback to the world of blogging. Many things ...