Monday, November 4, 2013

Manicure: Cheap yet Fast?



Having a function at night after work and there's no time to get a manicure?
Check this out, nail art stickers that can be put on in 5 minutes and you're ready to go!




Found this while wandering around GM Klang with my babe. Some of the designs caught my attention 
and in my mind was.. "If it's easy to apply on, why not? Maybe can use for CNY, one day one design to suit my OOTDs". And it only cost RM5 anyhow. 

So, I bought one home after half an hour ransacking through the gazillion pieces to find one which I fancy.
Finally decided on this because
1. It's versatile
2. You can never go wrong with black and white
3. I can hypnotize people with the pattern :p


The back of the packaging with instructions (:



As you can see, there's 12 pieces altogether, 6 for each hand.



Step 1: I first cut out one piece so it'll be easier for me to apply on.
(Can skip this step as it turned out to be unnecessary)

Step 2: Remove the upper transparent layer.

Step 3: Remove the nail art sticker. (It feels like normal sticker)

Step 4: Stick the nail art sticker onto your nail.
(It'll definitely be bigger than your nail unless you have very big fingernails)

Step 5: Instead of filing the sides, I used a scissors to slowly trim.


And my end product?

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.



I've painted my fore and ring fingers black instead of sticking the sticker on all nails.
Super happy with the overall design 


*TIP: Do not do this before your shower as the sides might "pop up" and it'll ruin the whole thing.
They're just stickers after all.


~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~~.~.~


Hope this serves as an useful tip for all you busy bees out there
(:


Was thinking of doing a giveaway for this, what are your thoughts? Do leave a comment ^^


Much loves, xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hong Kong (Part 2): Dim Sum and Ocean Park

Oh boy, there goes my procrastination and half a year has passed since I made up my mind to comeback to the world of blogging. Many things ...