Friday, November 8, 2013

Separation

While I was looking back at my blog posts, I realized it's a little jumbled up here and there. All posts crashed in a month, maybe a little hard for readers to find a specific topic. Hmm.. I'm thinking on doing the tabs to separate each topic, getaways, food, shopping and beauty but I don't exactly know the ways? So, if someone out there that happen to stumble across this post has the idea, please do let me know (:


Time passes by so fast, so fast that it's already Friday in the blink of an eye. It felt like Monday just yesterday, then I woke up to realisation that it's already Friday. Which means my semester break's gonna be over soon and work will be flowing in again. Le sigh..


And, of course.. The boyfriend will be leaving to JB on the 18th. *sob sob*
I've read a lot of posts about LDR in the past, some saying good but mostly saying NOOOOOO.. Before the 18th is here, I'm hoping to have as much good memories and times we can (:


Till then..


Much loves, xoxo.

1 comment:

  1. When you have found the best way to those tabs, let me know! Been trying but never worked.

    And when it's about LDR, you know who to talk to la. *hints hints*

    ReplyDelete

Hong Kong (Part 2): Dim Sum and Ocean Park

Oh boy, there goes my procrastination and half a year has passed since I made up my mind to comeback to the world of blogging. Many things ...