Monday, October 21, 2013

Mommy & Daddy ❤

Few months back...

Some plan was discussed in secrecy. It's so top secret that any communication is only through Kakao Talk. Not a word can be leaked to others or all else fails.


The top secret...


How to celebrate the parents' birthday. When I said parents, I meant parentS. Dad and mom were so lucky enough to find someone who has the same date birthday as each other, October 20. Rare case I would say. And to top up to the amazement, their birthdays falls on my maternal side's grandparent's wedding anniversary! SUPER DUPER AWESOMENESS!~


So, le brother went and booked a room with two tables for 24 of us at Restaurant Taman Rashna for the celebration dinner. It's been a while since I last ate there. Coincidence, someone was having their wedding dinner there too, pretty crowded night. Mom, dad and I got there a little late than the rest. VIPs supposed to arrive fashionably late right? But of course we did not do that on purpose. 


Started with some karaoke session while waiting for the food. La la la, bla bla bla~~ Food comes but the karaoke session continues in between. The men drank till their faces turned lobster red, pretty funny scene. My cousin was pretending to be Elvis Presley and aunts and grandma were enjoying the karaoke with mom. Everyone was having fun and it was nice. I love family gatherings like this, whether random or planned, it's a blessing to be able to gather everyone under one roof and enjoy each other's company.


So sad that we didn't get to take a whole family photo :( 


Love the poster from le silly brother, so cute (:



Shall end this post with a little note ~







Dad and mom, being a typical Asian family, we don't do all the hugs, kisses and 'I love you(s)..

But rest assured, I'll always be your little girl who will love, cherish and take care of you both ❤




Much loves, xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hong Kong (Part 2): Dim Sum and Ocean Park

Oh boy, there goes my procrastination and half a year has passed since I made up my mind to comeback to the world of blogging. Many things ...