Thursday, October 3, 2013

Hitz Invasion WTF!~

"Catch Chester See live in the Hitz Invasion Birthday Bash 
at Taylor's University Lakeside Campus!"

I'm pretty sure that sounds familiar to all Chester See's fans and also Hitz.FM listeners (:
Been looking forward to it since CHESTER SEE IS COMING *fangirl moment* 
and the best part, entrance is FREE (;

The event starts at 6pm but being typical Malaysians, my girlfriend and I arrived fashionably late at 8pm.
Well, main reason was because I only went there for Chester and the Hitz FM crew plus I have no idea who are the other performers for that evening, so.. kinda lazy wanna go early lah.

I must say, the whole decoration of the event was AMAZING BALLS! 

Lighting was awesome!

Brought to you by the New Ford Fiesta


They have these purple pinkish inflatable balls during the concert, nice touch to the heat of the event.
Some of the people got hit in the face without knowing, funny expressions. LOL



They even have MINIONS that night, so so soooooooooooo adorable!
Too bad I was watching from the Syopz area, couldn't take a close shot :(


Chester See 



#ChesterSeeisALWAYSsoSEXYandHOT
He really amazed me with his dressing. How could he dress like that in such a hot weather.
Oh well, a man gotta do what a man gotta do, is to have swag at all times 

And of course, you have to take photos to show that you enjoyed as memories right?


Pardon me for the messy hair, she clicked too early before I could tidy them :(

Le gf and moi (:


And to end this post, here's a video from Jinnyboy and Hitz 
*TIP: Chester is in it 



I'll continue with my Bangkok trip post in the next one.

Much loves, xoxo.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hong Kong (Part 2): Dim Sum and Ocean Park

Oh boy, there goes my procrastination and half a year has passed since I made up my mind to comeback to the world of blogging. Many things ...