Sunday, June 30, 2013

June's Shopping Hauls! ヽ(*・ω・)ノ

Which girl does not LOVE shopping hauls??? If you are a smart shopaholic and love great deals, you would definitely love shopping hauls, especially from your favorite brands!


1st store of my hauls: The Face Shop


So, The Face Shop sent me a sms that reads "Member's Pre-Sale + J Card Special 27-30 June 2013. Storewide discount plus extra 10% off & GWPs."


Okay, so I needed to restock on my facial wash and maybe check out on their makeup remover. So, I dropped by the branch that is having the J Card Special promo at Aeon, Bukit Tinggi. Initially I thought they might just have the normal promo 10-20% off thing but I was wrong. They came up with a new promo just for that 4 days for their members! Buy 2 to get 10% off, 4 for 20% off and 6 & above for 30% off plus you will get an additional 10% off everything if you are a member! The BEST DEAL EVER! Even more worth than their member's birthday promo which is only 30% off.

So, I spent like 45mins in the shop just trying to hunt for things to buy other than those that I needed. Hunt hunt and look look, I ended up with 7 things which was more than enough to entitle me the 30% + 10% promo.

From top left: Arsainte Eco-Therapy Multi Care Cleansing Foam, Natural Sun Aqua Sun Gel,
Arsainte Eco-Therapy Extreme-Moisture Tonic with Essentials, Aloe Fresh Oil Free Gel
Cream, E'thym Collagen Water Moisture Cream (2 bottles)
and Pore Minimizer Deep Facial Scrub

If I would to purchase all these at a NORMAL PRICE, it would have cost me
RM 359.30! 

But since there was this awesome promo, guess how much did it cost me?


ONLY RM 226.40, which saves me a RM 132.90!

And I've gotten two of their GWPs (gifts w purchase) for buying more than RM120. 
One was a red shoe bag and another is their eyeshadow.

They have 3 colors; blue, pink and orange. This is the PINK (:
.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

2nd store of my hauls: Elianto


Elianto was also having promotion but I did not realize about it till my mom wanted to go and get some new nail polish. Apparently most of their products are on sales, up to 70%. The sales person was pretty annoying as she was busy stuffing products in your face just for the sake of earning her commission from your buys. But anyhow, my hauls were...

From top left: Organic Olive Shower Gel, Crystal Bright Mineral&Pearl cleansing oil makeup
remover and their Mini Eyeshadow Brush


The shower gel and makeup remover were both on 80%s off, the shower gel was from RM 21 to RM 4.20 while the makeup remover was from RM 59 to RM 11.80. Awesome deal I would say! As for the mini eyeshadow brush, it was on a 50% off which only cost me 3 ringgit and the material's not bad, pretty soft but I have not tested it out yet.


And my last haul of the month..

Blazer from Agenda (:

I LOVE AGENDA and SIGNATURE AGENDA! They have some of the nicest formal wear for the ladies. 3 out of my 5 blazers are from them (: And this baby above only cost me RM 39! Cheapest blazer deal I can find for an established brand.


So, I hope you all enjoyed my share of me shopping hauls! 
Have an awesome weekend peepo! 

Much loves, xoxo.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Hong Kong (Part 2): Dim Sum and Ocean Park

Oh boy, there goes my procrastination and half a year has passed since I made up my mind to comeback to the world of blogging. Many things ...