Sunday, June 2, 2013

Tony Moly


So, recently my Korean classmate / friend went back to her hometown during our semester break. And my first thought, "TONY MOLY!" 

It's one of the famous makeup brands in Korea, widely used by the Koreans as it is of good quality yet affordable. I've been hearing about this makeup brand for a little while now from some of my friends and I've always wanted to try their gel liner even though I have never used one before (I'm currently a loyal eyeshadow user!) I've seen the product on my friend, and the color was nice, not too dark like the typical gel or liquid eyeliner from other brands. For me, I've always prefer something more natural looking unless I have to strut the runway or something. 

So.. After a whole week of waiting...

Me Tony Moly "Backstage Gel Eyeliner" is here! :p
I've chosen no.12, Pearl Black.
The brush is in the tip of the bottle, so there's no need for a purchase of your own brush and it is easily stored!
Pearl Black has some glitter in it, bling bling time! :D
What was my verdict on this product? Highly satisfied! The texture was smooth yet easy to manage, which is awesome for newbie noobs like me who have no whatsoever experience in using gel liner. The color was a shade of dark grey with a little glittery touch, perfect for both chic casual and glam look. Best part of all, it's water, sweat and sebum proof! Good for girls like me who applies eye cream before makeup, it prevents the "tint" that you have on your upper lid after some time and there's no need for touch ups! (Perfect for lazy girls like me! Teehee!)

I rate this: 10 out of 10 
(For it's price which is only RM23!, the easily manage texture, the brush that comes with it and the whole experience of using it, no wonder it's one of the BESTSELLERS!)


The end look of it after a whole evening, no smudges, no panda look! 

--------- ------------ ----------- ------------ ----------- -------------
Girls wouldn't be girls if they just buy what is needed right? I'm pretty sure that most girls would buy the extra something something that might come to use in the future when there is discounts! I know I would, most of the time! :D So, other than that gel eyeliner I bought, I've gotten something else with it. 

Tony Moly's Perfect Eyes Eyeliner!
I've chosen the color, Pearl Khaki.

The box packaging was really adorably sexy like the pencil itself, decorated  with a shiny surfaced of zebra stripes that adds on to its glam! Too bad I had thrown it away :( 



My verdict? The product was easy to be applied on. Just like the gel eyeliner, it was stated to be water, sweat and sebum proof BUT it smudges easily after a while :( On my first trial, I ended up looking like a panda after a few hours as it smudges all over the bottom of my eyes. 

I rate this : 5 out of 10
(The price was OK, the color was perfect and it's texture is smooth and easy to be applied on but it smudges and no girls would want to rock the panda look!) 




I shall end this post with my manicure and pedicure of the week! Rocking the cobalt blue with the lovely ombre shades of blue to celebrate the month of June!  



Have a great weekend! Much loves, xoxo.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hong Kong (Part 2): Dim Sum and Ocean Park

Oh boy, there goes my procrastination and half a year has passed since I made up my mind to comeback to the world of blogging. Many things ...