Saturday, June 22, 2013

Do you love owls? (DIY Project)



I was wondering around Daiso the other day, looking for felt cotton for some DIY project. Sadly, realization hit me that they do not sell those anymore after I looked around the same area where they sell all those sewing related stuff twice. They only sell felt pieces now but in LOTS of colors! The colors are so cute that I just want to get all of them home.

You can get this for only RM5 (:


So, I bought a pack home and started to Google for inspiration! And I got my very own small owl pouch made of felt! Each and every stitch sealed with effort. 

My adorable little owl! 




And this is a short video on how you can DIY your very own owl pouch!
Good luck! (:

 



Hope you all enjoy the short video tutorial. Happy weekends! (:

Much loves, xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hong Kong (Part 2): Dim Sum and Ocean Park

Oh boy, there goes my procrastination and half a year has passed since I made up my mind to comeback to the world of blogging. Many things ...