Thursday, June 27, 2013

A Small Update! (:



Busy, busy, busy!.. 

Those are the only words that are lingering in my mind now. I'm feeling pretty worn out even though I had just started my classes today (all thanks to the haze, of course). Classes were pretty short today but so many things are jumping around my close-to-exploding brains. SO MANY ASSIGNMENTS are scheduled to be submitted by next week and I will be having my finals for Banquet & Convention Sales. Ugh!~ The thought of it really shudders me A LOT!




A getaway is all i need right now.. 
Chilling by the beach, sipping on some soda and getting some tan~ 

Can't wait for my Thailand vacation in August! I know it's a bit early but I am already counting down to it! Just wanna jump onto a plane and gooooooooooooooooo!.. Wait for me, Thailand! 

Oh well, need to get back to being the slave of assignments! Zombie mode on! 
*brains, I need brains! Rawr!*

Just a selfie over the last weekend 

Wish ME luck

Much loves, xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hong Kong (Part 2): Dim Sum and Ocean Park

Oh boy, there goes my procrastination and half a year has passed since I made up my mind to comeback to the world of blogging. Many things ...