Saturday, June 8, 2013

Bombe Alaska!

Ms Fibiee came up with this idea to have a 
belated birthday celebration 
for me with a few more friends. And we hit Bangsar, one of my favorite spots as food heaven! (I love eating, like A LOT!) Om nom nom!~


We went to The Smokehouse, Bangsar (I've blog about this place before, link listed below) as I love the ambiance there and we didn't want to go to Eurodeli again. They celebrated my birthday there last year and we had this huge-ass burger called the Matterhorn Burger! The size was amusing but the taste was a HUGE disappointment! The patty was made of pork but it tasted like your typical canned luncheon meat or maybe worse.


My BIG BADASS Matterhorn birthday burger! :')


Okay, no more Matterhorn this year! Instead, I had my lovely Beef Wellington for dinner. And the menu of the night..

From top left:  My lovely Beef Wellington, Fibiee's Fish and Chips,
Thai rice dish (I'm not sure about the name),
Chicken Maryland and Ray just have to photobomb it and the Devil's Chicken!

And the grand finale of the night's dishes and celebration, Bombe Alaska

Bombe Alaska, one hot flaming dessert!

Here's a video for the night! (:

It was an awesome night of fun, laughter and some catching up. 

This is exactly how the ambiance was like! (:

I looked as though I have a boycut hair! 

And here's the link to the previous blog post about The Smokehouse as promised.. 


Have a great weekend ahead peeps! 
Much love, xoxo.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hong Kong (Part 2): Dim Sum and Ocean Park

Oh boy, there goes my procrastination and half a year has passed since I made up my mind to comeback to the world of blogging. Many things ...