Sunday, May 26, 2013

Date Night ❤

He told me, " Get ready by 5, okay? (: ".

                 Me: Where are we going?
                 Him: Somewhere nice! (:
                 Me: Okay, no hints?
                 Him: You'll know later.

So, with 10minutes left ticking on the clock, I quickly run into my room, grab my stuffs and get in front of the mirror. Ok, primer and BB cream first! Done! Eyeshadow, eyeshadow, where are my brushes?! Eyeliner! Okay! Now, time to perk up the lashes! Some mascara... Then some lip gloss to finish the look!

Dress or shorts? Colorful or monotone? Sleeves or sleeveless?
And I've decided on my newly brought H&M aztec dress!



I did not get to take a OOTN because was rushing :( But here's a picture of it, took it online! :D

This dress is one of my favorites in my collection! SUPER SUPER SUPER love it! The cutting's very flattering and it fits everywhere nicely! As I am more of a hour-glass shape girl rather than owning small hips, it accentuates my small waist very well and the straps are adjustable! NO worries for the length of dress.


After 15minutes of chaotic, this is the look!

So, we ended up in Bangsar's Smokehouse because he knows I've been craving for some juicy lambs. How sweet of him! 

While looking at the menu, they also serve Beef Wellington!!! One of the things that I've been searching for! It's not easy to find a place that actually serves you Beef Wellington in Malaysia! Yeah, I know. We have pretty limited choices here, sadly. :(



A little candle to set the mood and the food was AWE-freaking-SOME! On the left, the Ceasar Salad and my long craved for, Beef Wellington! Yums!!!


 Ended dinner with some dessert in Dip n Dip! Brownie Chocolate Crepe, the melty smooth chocolate goes so well with the crepe and brownies in it. Mmmm~~~

Awesome night finished with an awesome movie, Fast  & Furious 6! Lovely date night indeed! ❤


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hong Kong (Part 2): Dim Sum and Ocean Park

Oh boy, there goes my procrastination and half a year has passed since I made up my mind to comeback to the world of blogging. Many things ...