Saturday, May 25, 2013

A Little Birthday Dinner

 So last night, a dear friend of mine decided to bring me and the birthday girl out for dinner.

Around 6.20pm..
     - on Facebook chat - 

Me: Btw, I nd to go shower n gt ready alr or else later late. Not like u duno he's always PUNCTUAL.
Birthday girl: Alright, I'll watsapp u.
Me: Thankies! Buhbye!

I went into the showers, take my own sweet time and decided to put on a little bit of makeup after getting dressed. Just right at the moment after I'm done with my BB cream..
      * le phone rings *

Me: Hello!
Kent: Hello, we are right outside of your place! Come out now.
Me: WHATTTTTTTTTT?! Okay, 3 mins!

And the moment I went downstairs, my mom said her favorite line, " Why you ALWAYS let people wait for you one?"
My only reaction: (-.-") Hello, I've asked someone to inform me but they did not.

Oh well, let's skip to dinner.

Kent picked TGIF as the dining spot since I was craving for lamb and he was gonna treat both of us (YAY!). Birthday girl and I wanted the lamb chop but it was sold out (total disappointment for an established food chain). Our last resort, grilled lamb. She told the waitress who was taking our order, "Medium well, please.".

20 minutes of growling tummy and rants of hunger.. The lamb arrives!

To a BIGGER disappointment, our lambs were so well done that it hurts my jaw just by chewing it! Dang it! I swear if I was an old woman with fragile teeth, they would have all dropped by then! And so, I've decided to ask the staff and their response was, "Sorry miss, all grilled lambs are cooked with the same standard, no medium well or whatsoever."

OH WOW! Fantastic lah! Hello, your staff could have told me that during the order so that I WOULD HAD ORDERED SOMETHING ELSE other than your ROCK SOLID LAMB! This is what I called "lack of staff training and poor product knowledge". Another thing, TGIF has this tradition where the staffs would all performed a birthday song and brings a free dessert for the birthday person. I have seen this in the Sunway Pyramid's TGIF and it was awesome but the one here.. The way they handled it was so DREADFUL that we ended up asking for only the dessert, no singing. In short, dinner was pretty ruined.

We went to the bowling alley after dinner to roll some pins down! Been ages since my last game..

Stinky bowling shoes!

Pose a bit first, can play or not, we shall see later.

Birthday girl captured this for me! :D



HAPPY BIRTHDAY   darling, you're officially 22 now! *xoxo*

And then that's all for today's post! (: (need to get back to assignments now!)






No comments:

Post a Comment

Hong Kong (Part 2): Dim Sum and Ocean Park

Oh boy, there goes my procrastination and half a year has passed since I made up my mind to comeback to the world of blogging. Many things ...