Monday, May 27, 2013

Sweetness Overload!

I don't know what happened or who was right, but things are falling apart as we go on. I'm just too tired to argue anymore so I'm just dragging along filled with frustrations and disappointments. The more we spent time together, the more strangers we are. Back to square one..

So I was having a little problem here and there with a bunch of people whom I called "friends". At times, I really wonder, what does the word sincerity, friendship, trust and sisterhood mean to them. I'm just sick and tired of all these craps.

Had a pretty rough day and he knows about it, down to every single detail because he'll be the first one that I'll run to ranting my emotions away. He lingers around near my neighborhood and asks me to join him for an ice-cream treat. Haagen-Dazs! Yummmmmss!~

Om nom nom, munch munch munch, rant rant rant.. 
(He really listens, you know. No matter how much you rant or goes over the same thing over and over again. He just sits there patiently, listens to you and shows some empathy, pats your hand.. All the little things that made me adore him even more.)

Then he says," You poor thing, don't emo already lah k? Hope this would cheer you up! (: "


I can only gasped with surprise because I never realised that he has that with him all along. Where did he stored that?! 

"I'm sorry I cannot pass you this one Wednesday, so I thought it's better early than late (:" 

Aww.. Ice cream and this? How could you not say it's sweetness overload? Am waiting till the clock strikes midnight on the 29th and I shall find out what's wrapped inside this love.

Much loves, xoxo.

2 comments:

  1. DEfinitely sweetness overload babe! Happy for you that he's there <3 I shall wanna find out what's in that box yo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks babe! <3 Mm hmm, counting down till I can open it! ^^

      Delete

Hong Kong (Part 2): Dim Sum and Ocean Park

Oh boy, there goes my procrastination and half a year has passed since I made up my mind to comeback to the world of blogging. Many things ...