Wednesday, May 29, 2013

All About Perfumes!

Tadaaaaa!~

I had unwrapped the cute love from my previous post! My guess was.. 
1. A bottle of perfume 
2. Some snowball decor that's really really really adorable? 

AND it's a
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
                                         
My initial guess was right! Woman's instinct! Woots!~


Since my gift was a bottle of perfume, I have decided to do a small review of  my 3 little darlings. Well, not a professional reviewer but just wanted to share my own experience and hope it would help others out there who wants to hunt for a nice perfume. (Unlike me who had to went back and forth smelling coffee beans and bottles and bottles and bottles of perfumes like a drug addict till I can actually taste them. And it wasn't pleasant at all, trust me!)


Product 1

Calvin Klein's Eternity Aqua
"Eternity Aqua is inspired by refreshing femininity with an effortless elegance. It has a modern and natural style with an easy approach to life and love. Featuring a sensual and uplifting scent reminiscent of a clean, crisp ocean breeze, this fragrance is meant for the smoothly stylish woman, with sophistication, confidence, and sexiness. "
Notes:
White Peony, Crisp Pink Lady Apple, Cucumber Water, Apricot Pulp, Tiare, Magnolia, Gardenia, Jasmine, Sundrenched Woods, Cedarwood, Transparent Musk. 


My opinion
I really really really love this bottle as the scent is really light and refreshing as stated in the description. I'm not the kind of girl who loves perfume that smells so strong as though you used them to shower. It gives you a very fresh-out-from-the-shower feel and it actually last pretty long if you would to spray it directly to your skin. 

I rate: 8 out of 10

Product 2



 Nina Ricci

Notes: 
Calabrese lemon, lime, red toffee apple, vanilla infusion, moon flower, peony petals, apple tree wood, cotton musk 

My opinion:
The scent is very flowery and a little strong for me. I would say it's more suitable for someone who is matured rather than for young adults unless you wanna rock the sexy vixen feel! But the design of the bottle is cute, love the word detailing at the cap. Would not purchase it by myself, it was a souvenir from Paris! (:

I rate5 out of 10
Product 3


Versace's Bright Crystal

"VERSACE INTRODUCES THE NEW BRIGHT CRYSTAL, A PRECIOUS JEWEL OF RARE BEAUTY CHARACTERIZED BY A FRESH, VIBRANT, FLOWERY SCENT. AN ENTHRALLING AND VOLUPTUOUS FRAGRANCE, FOR THE VERSACE WOMAN WHO IS STRONG AND CONFIDENT YET FEMININE, SENSUAL, WHO LOVES TO BE ENVELOPED IN A FRAGRANCE THAT TASTES OF JUICY POMEGRANATE GRAINS, ICED FRESHNESS AND SHINING YUZU. A SCENT THAT THEN FLOWS INTO THE BEAUTY OF MAGNOLIA, PEONY, AND LOTUS FLOWERS IN A MIXTURE OF VOLUPTUOUSNESS AND TRANSPARENCY, AND DELIGHTS YOU WITH ITS SUBTLE SENSUALITY."
Notes: 
Pomegranate grains, yuzu, magnolia, peony, lotus flowers.

My opinion:
I reallllllllllyyyyyyyyyyyy adore this bottle A LOT! It's very sweet yet not too overwhelming, wouldn't really describe it as flowery though. It's the scent that you should go for if you want something's that very sweet yet adorable! Super love the bottle's design, fits right for a princess with the huge diamond sitting on top of an adorable pink bottle. Plus, have you seen the logo detailing on the cap? In short, cuteness overload
BTW, this was my birthday gift! :p

I rate: 9 out of 10


So, there you have it! My little 3 babies that I might need to use them to shower before they expire! 

Good night, xoxo.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Hong Kong (Part 2): Dim Sum and Ocean Park

Oh boy, there goes my procrastination and half a year has passed since I made up my mind to comeback to the world of blogging. Many things ...