Saturday, May 25, 2013

My very first post!

It's the wee hours and here I am, posting my very first blog post

Why would I start blogging again after so long? The very reason was, one of my girlfriends showed me her blog that was newly created and somehow it got me inspired to start my own. It would be a very good platform for me to share whatever and whenever I want. About my life, my shopping hauls, travel experiences and maybe some makeup tips (although I don't apply makeup often)?  

I don't really know what I want to post now but I have decided to share some of my favorite photoshoot pictures that's been taken previously. So.. Hope you guys would enjoy and give some comments below! 

Let's start with ZERO makeup, bare face! (:


With minimal makeup! Just some eyeliner and mascara! 

   


Then we shall move on to FULL makeup
One of my favorites! <3







It's NOT an illusion, I had oil paint painted all over me!

So, what are your views? Anyways, for more pictures, you can always drop by my facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/AmAlwaysVon

Time to get some beauty sleep! Much loves, xoxo.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hong Kong (Part 2): Dim Sum and Ocean Park

Oh boy, there goes my procrastination and half a year has passed since I made up my mind to comeback to the world of blogging. Many things ...