Sunday, June 16, 2013

My Hubby! ღ



I wish.. 

I wish Wang Lee Hom is my husband!   

It'll probably come true.. in my own sweet dreams of course! 

Awesomely talented, beautifully handsome, multi-lingual, and has the voice of the heaven, which girl could ever resist him, Wang Lee Hom (王力宏)?









I've been a fan of him since years ago from the era of songs such as Forever Love, Wei Yi, Ai Cuo, Kiss Goodbye and etc.  These are some of my favourites by the way! His music has grown over the years, from slow romantic love songs to more upbeat songs such as 
"十二生肖" and "火力全開"


So while I was browsing the Internet, I stumbled upon this!..


"He is coming to Malaysia AGAIN! My long-awaited dream has come true! 
I MUST GO FOR THIS ONE!" 

Those were my thoughts at that time. I missed out the first Music Man concert because it was in Stadium Bukit Jalil if not mistaken and my friend once complaint about the audio system used there. Not of top notch quality apparently and considering the jam to the venue.. Noooooooooooo! So, I called up few of my friends who were BIG FANS of Wang Lee Hom (my drool mates) and spread the excitement virus in hope that it's contagious enough to drag them along for the "Music Man 2" concert!

~~♡~~♡~~♡~~♡~~♡~~♡~~♡~~♡~~♡~~♡~~♡~~♡~~♡~~♡~~♡~~♡~~

One of my darlings actually jumped onto the bandwagon for this crazy blood spree of our $$$! The very reason was.. 


THIS! The seating arrangement and the price for the concert.

We were thinking, "If wanna go, of course go for the one closest to him lah! Or else why bother to watch him live if we were to sit so far away that we have to use a telescope? Might as well watch him on the television or something. So, we hit straight for the PS1 zone that cost us a good RM663! (That's without the processing fee and etc yet!)


On the very day, we went to have some adrenaline pumped adventure around the Genting's Outdoor Theme Park. 

Me London bus! (:

My dream car! :p

We went for everything that could pump our hearts outta our chest from the big roller coaster to the mini one, the Space Shot but we missed out on the Flying Coaster because it was raining pretty bad :( The best thing was.. We actually bumped into Lee Hom with his dance crew in the theme park itself! It was so surreal to actually let him walk pass by you without barricades, the feeling was so awesome! I melted right on the spot staring at him passing by! *major drools*

Our PS1 passes! :D

So, the concert was scheduled to begin at 8pm and you can hear everyone's excitement and cheers all way long since the moment you enter the hall. There were several sponsor companies that had their booths there such as Xpax, Seiko, Sony Ericson and etc. (Most of them has Lee Hom as their ambassador!)

We get to take a photo with Lee Hom + a paper file! *happy*

Excitedly waiting for Lee Hom! ;p

At 8pm, the cheers grew louder and everyone was chanting his name non-stop to welcome him to the stage. It went on and on till 8.15pm, when the lights went off and the screen played the opening video which has Lee Hom in a role as a general. (He looks super sizzling hawt!)

Guess who showed up after the video?

He looks super handsome in red!




The photos are not HD as I was taking them from a distance and we were not allowed to bring in any cameras, these were the best I could get. The whole concert was TOO AWESOME to be describe merely by words. Although Lee Hom was having some throat sore from the night before, he still gave all his best and wow-ed the crowd away!

Goodbye kiss!  ❤ 


The show ended with a goodbye kiss and it was all worth it! I shall wait to see you again! 
Hope his charm is spread to all you readers out there! 

Much loves, xoxo.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hong Kong (Part 2): Dim Sum and Ocean Park

Oh boy, there goes my procrastination and half a year has passed since I made up my mind to comeback to the world of blogging. Many things ...