Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Reality..

"A world full of selfish souls and pretense is what we are living in if truth is to be told."

We all been through that, hoping that everyone is sincere and true to you but in the real harsh world, it's all just a dream. No matter friends or strangers, there are bound to be "poker faces" around us, wandering near waiting to take advantage of you. 

Before I started my university life, I have always thought that people there are more easygoing and honest to each other as everyone is an adult by that stage. But no, I was wrong. There are even MORE DRAMAS than you could ever imagined! People would be smiling in your face but backstab you later on, sticking up to you when you have benefits like a freaking parasite and many more. That might not be the deal in all universities but I do encountered such humans before in mine, the 'selfish parasitic souls' I would called them.

Some people are funny that way, they would sit there and laugh at your work, or refuse to share some pin points on how to do the assignments because they are just selfish like that. They would rather just keep the knowledge to themselves as though sharing it would kill them. They would spread lies about you when you did nothing to them, just because they like to be the center of all attention. And such people do exist in my class, they were watching my team's presentation while bitching and giggling away at the back of the class in our faces. I guess they do not know the meaning of respect, it's okay, I forgive them because we scored an "A+" and our paper is going to be the benchmark paper. Well, what can I say? Haters are gonna hate and I'll be on them with my success while they are stuck at the bottom forever laughing. 

End of the day, the poor souls still have the guts to approach us and ask for our paper so that they could take it as a "reference" (and by this, it means copy our work). Sorry but no thanks, we went through a hell of a sh*t sleepless nights week to complete the assignment without any of your help, and now you just wanna easily copy it when all these while you refuse to share tips and laughed at our work? Well, good luck to you!


ps: Pardon me for unleashing my rant here but I guess 
I'm just not a fan of selfish parasitic fools! (;
And to those who are facing the same situation, do not be afraid to say "NO" once a while.


Much loves, xoxo.

1 comment:

  1. forgive the pathetic kind of souls coz deep down, they knew they weren't good enough. bitches being bitches.. :)

    ReplyDelete

Hong Kong (Part 2): Dim Sum and Ocean Park

Oh boy, there goes my procrastination and half a year has passed since I made up my mind to comeback to the world of blogging. Many things ...