Monday, July 29, 2013

Weekend Getaway

Soooooooooooooooooooooooooo..

As I am getting nearer to my last four papers for my final exams, excitement hits me like a train as the smell of freedom draws closer! DEFINITELY CAN'T WAIT TILL I CAN SCREAM MY LUNGS OUT IN JOY! I am pretty looking forward to my Thailand weekaway in August but somehow I feel like something's missing. There's a thought somewhere in my head that's telling me to get a weekend getaway straight after my papers. Somewhere I can get the S.B.S; sun, beach and sand together with a food heaven! Good food is definitely a MUST for me as I do enjoy food like a glutton and I never say "NO" to awesome food.

Speaking of S.B.S + food heaven, I could only think of a couple of places which I could travel locally at the very last minute while on an affordable budget (I'm just a student, how many trips could I afford in a month without work?). They are, Sabah and Penang! The one that tempts me more would be Penang because firstly, it is KNOWN as the food heaven of Malaysia and second, I could go on a food road trip while travelling there by car. So, I had checked the rates if I would to take a flight using Air Asia, it would cost me around RM200++ just for the air fares. There's still the cost of transport, hotel and food. Hmm.. Dilemma much? 

Drive there = Massive jam + long journey + "car lag" BUT can do food road trip and has own transport
Fly there = Save flight + save energy + no jam BUT cost more ($$$$$$$!) and need to rent transport there

Which one do you think is a wiser choice?

Guess I shall decide on it when the time comes and should just try to focus on studying my Law for the coming paper. Most importantly, I should get a habit of sleeping and waking up early, starting to look like a zombie-fied panda already. Shall dream of my getaway as a motivation. And to those who are having the e-fever too, bonne chance! 




Much loves, xoxo.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hong Kong (Part 2): Dim Sum and Ocean Park

Oh boy, there goes my procrastination and half a year has passed since I made up my mind to comeback to the world of blogging. Many things ...