Wednesday, July 24, 2013

French?

E-fever coming through!

Examinations; papers, scribbles, numb fingers and crying for time! Every student's pain for every ending to a semester. I will be having my first paper this very Thursday, French-Basic 1. Other than sleeping off my whole study week away, all I did was procrastinating, procrastinating and procrastinating like a boss! It's so hard for me to actually find the motivation to study early as one believes that it will all evaporate away from the mind before the exam (pure nonsense, of course).

So, I try my very best to sit down and at least start a little. Out came all the notes, rearranging everything and disposing all unnecessary distractions, finally all is ready for my revision!

Still is messy, I know :(

And of course when it comes to revision, you will be sitting there for hours and hours till your butt grew numb and your brain juice runs dry! Therefore, I always have a backup plan: water and snacks! The usual would be a whole heaven of CHOCOLATES and COOKIES.

My choice of the week: Pepperidge Farm's Milano

Soooooooooooooooo.. back to revision for me now. Midnight oil burning is no fun but that is the only time which I can really put my focus onto stuffs. Good night all! 

Me baby chipmunk. Should I name her "Mia"?


Much loves, xoxo.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hong Kong (Part 2): Dim Sum and Ocean Park

Oh boy, there goes my procrastination and half a year has passed since I made up my mind to comeback to the world of blogging. Many things ...