Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Shopping Online: Yay or Nay?



Shopping online, I'm sure this is one thing that every girl is guilty of at least once. If you are not, it's not too late to catch up with it. Okay, I sound like a total bad influence.

There were many discussions around whether is it worth or safe to shop online since scams are everywhere. Of course, it's not all bad. So far all of my shopping sprees done online had been good.
Let's see the good and bad!

Advantages:
 A whole lot of choices
  No queue for fitting room is needed
  Wide price range
 Can select and compare easily among stores
 Save time
 Get the latest fashion updates instantly
 Not that easy to bum into people wearing the same clothes


Disadvantages:
✗ Cannot see, touch or feel the real material
✗ May get scammed of quality
✗ No fitting available (Cannot try on the clothes)
✗ Delivery of parcels not guaranteed
 Have to standby and wait for courier's arrival

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

These are some of them that I can think of from my experience. Of course, I would also like to share a list of online boutiques that I have shopped before / some of my favorites! 

http://allkinds-of-everything.blogspot.com
Zalora
Groupon
Gossips Boutique
Kiss and Tell

What to expect from shopping online;
Lotsa cute stuff, nice packaging & personalized 'thank you' notes!


Not a very long list because I still do love shopping in malls and mostly I'll stick to my favorites.
Hope you enjoy reading this post and for those who plans to try out shopping online for the very first time, 
bonne chance! 


Much loves, xoxo.



5 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing~~~
    Nice to meet you~~~

    http://xin-xinshenghuo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Online Shopping for Men’s accessories, Best Discount Price Buy online accessories that includes belts, wallets, ties and watches Best Discount Price in India at Brandtrendz.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so much agree with the point no 1 and 3 for "Disadvantages" lol~~
    Sharing my experience: http://iamcpmoon.blogspot.com/2014/01/why-i-never-like-buying-clothes-online.html

    Regards~

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is a huge important story and useful for everyone. Custom Printed Gildan T-Shirts

    ReplyDelete

Hong Kong (Part 2): Dim Sum and Ocean Park

Oh boy, there goes my procrastination and half a year has passed since I made up my mind to comeback to the world of blogging. Many things ...