Monday, December 2, 2013

Fashion: 14 ways to style skater skirts

Fashion comes and goes but some are opt to stay for a bit
such as

SKATER SKIRTS!





There are so many types of skater skirts in the market these days..
Ranging from bold colors to prints, floral to faux leather, lace to many many more!
Almost every girl has at least one, it's like the new LBD.



More skater skirts!



What do I love about skater skirts?
 They are versatile.
 They can go with ANYTHING and EVERYTHING.
 Dress up, dress down? Up to your mood.
 It accentuates your waist without the need to show the bloated tummy like bodycon skirts.
 Cute? Glam? Girly? Depends on your pairing


What I don't like?
1. When there's wind...
2. Easily upskirt while using the stairs


Other than those 2 reasons, I don't see why not to have one!
I bought two from an online boutique named Ultraviolet since they were having a '2 for RM50' promotion
and the feedback from her customers were good. I must say, very friendly and good service by the owner. 
I enjoyed my purchase and the items' quality are as promised.
Bought a black and a nude (:
( I'll probably be doing a post on online boutiques. If you support that, do leave a comment :p )

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~~.~.~.~.~.~

Soooooooo, since 2014 is drawing in, I've decided to do a short video on 
14 ways to style your skater skirts!






Hope you enjoyed the video and do share your ideas too! 



Much loves, xoxo.

1 comment:

Hong Kong (Part 2): Dim Sum and Ocean Park

Oh boy, there goes my procrastination and half a year has passed since I made up my mind to comeback to the world of blogging. Many things ...