Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Hair care: Perfect hair oil for colored hair



It's the season of joy, Merry Christmas! 


I don't celebrate Christmas because my family don't but I do love the spirit and happiness of Christmas. Everything seems to be so beautiful and all jolly while everyone seems to be filled with laughter and smileys!
Even the decor and songs make you instantly happy! Too bad we got no real snow here in Malaysia :(


~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~


So, I've gotten a new hair color after months and months of leaving my hair in it's brown-goldenish ombre color (after effect of previous hair color fading). Was thinking and wondering for a bit before deciding to go with Intense Copper Brown. I know it's ugly during the I-don't-wanna-dye-it-again-just-letting-it-grow transition period but I didn't want to dye my hair again instantly as my hair condition was getting bad and my scalp had become ultra sensitive after several continuous dyes. It's often itchy and blotchy, often producing hair scalp pieces like having dandruff problem. Really really sad and problematic experience I would say. And I've been trying a whooooooooooole lots of shampoo from drugstore brands to international brands, it's so hard to find one which is suitable. Finally when I found the right shampoo and my scalp has recovered, time to do something for 2014!


So, everytime one dyes the hair, damage is done right? It'll feel very dry and harsh then end up looking very frizzy. Unless you spend time and money pampering your hair every weekend at the saloons. For those that has no time or low in budget to do that, I have found a solution to the problem!


L'oreal's Extraordinary Oil Sublime Hair Enhancer! 






This hair oil is definitely my miracle! 

It's priced at RM30 something in Watsons, couldn't remember the exact price and I have threw away the receipt. It's quite diluted instead of being dense like other hair oil products and the rate of absorption is superb! That's the most important feature for me as my hair tends to get oily easily at times by end of the day (happens when I use other brands' hair oil) but this one was awesome! 


Awesomeness:
  Rate of absorption is super fast!  
 Does not leave the hair oily
 Hair feels healthier and glows instantly

Disadvantage:
- None.
- Only the fact that you definitely have to use more than the stated 3-4 drops.


Sorry that I don't have pictures to show the 'before and after' of using the product as I like to apply it when my hair is still damped after shower as that's the best time for maximum absorption of any hair product. But this is definitely HIGHLY RECOMMENDED if you want to find something to save and nourish your dyed hair. For those that who don't dye their hair but would like to try this, fret not. They have another one for normal dry hair (:


I hope this review would help you girls out there!
Good luck! 



Much loves, xoxo.



Disclaimer: The above post is all based on my personal honest opinions without getting paid by any source. Hope you enjoy this product review (:

2 comments:

  1. Use Liese hair cocktail when hair is damp. Then this when hair is dried before going out. Awesome combo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the detailed review! I haven't seen this product here in the US yet but I will keep an eye out for it because I'd love to try it. My hair could definitely use some TLC right about now, it's been through a lot this past year. Lol! I love your blog, I subscribed to you on GFC. :)


    xo, Sarah
    Hustla, baby.

    ReplyDelete

Hong Kong (Part 2): Dim Sum and Ocean Park

Oh boy, there goes my procrastination and half a year has passed since I made up my mind to comeback to the world of blogging. Many things ...