Sunday, December 8, 2013

Liebster Award for Bloggers


What is the Liebster Award? 
"The Liebster Award is given to up and coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers which reputedly started in Germany.  "Liebster" is a German word which carries several meanings such as sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome. So in other words, you can put it as the "Favorite Blog Award" given by one blogger to another."   



First of all, a BIG THANK YOU to my dear friend, Nicole for nominating me for this award.
I started blogging with the intention to share and to express my feelings and this serves as an encouragement and motivation for me to do better. I still consider myself new to this whole blogging experience although it had been months because there are a lot more for me to learn from all fellow bloggers out there. And it is said that the Liebster award was created to recognize and/or discover new bloggers and welcome them to the blogosphere. Therefore, I really appreciate this recognition and support 

So, yea.. I hope I can blog more interesting stuff to gain more readers (:


~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~






Here are the rules for receiving this award:
1. Post about the award on your blog.
2. Answer the questions that the blogger has set for you plus create another 11 questions for the nominees of the blogs you nominated. 
(Blogs nominated must have less than 200 followers)
3. Choose 11 people and link them in your post.
4. No tag backs!






Here are my answers to Nikoru Nicole's questions (all in purple):
1. Does blogging interfere with your personal life?
No, I think it doesn't as I only blog for leisure and sharing purposes. My main focus is still on my studies, family and friends.

2. Do you find blogging hard?
Sometimes. Because at times I have a lot to blog about but I didn't have the time due to classes and other commitments and other times is mainly because I don't really have a topic to blog about. I'm still learning to make my blog better and more interesting.

3. What makes you smile?
Actually it's pretty easy to make me smile. Just smile at me and you've got me! (:

4. What can you say about 'dream'?
Without dreams, there wouldn't be dreamers. And without dreamers, so many things wouldn't have exist. You can dream all you want but remember to chase them or you'll never catch you dreams. Stay calm and keep dreaming! (:

5. What is your dream?
To spend my life with loved ones around.

6. What do you envy most?
Sweet old loving couples who still hold hands and care for each other.

7. One thing you hate about blogging/bloggers?
Nothing in particular but I do not support/encourage people to do 'hate blog posts'. We'll never know the truth listening to one side stories.

8. Tell us one of your bad habit & good habit.
Good: I need to keep my things clean and organized most of the time.
Bad: OCD? I tend to run through everything and check several times to make sure that it's all good.

9. List 3 future goals you want to achieve.
 To graduate with a first class honors.
 Travel around the world and learn something new.
 Set up my own business while being an awesome blogger.

10. Who would be your perfect dinner date and why?
No one in particular as long as the person I'm having dinner with is an enjoyable company.

11. If you had 3 wishes that you could get answered instantly what you wish for and why?
 Global peace and love. It saddens me to read news from all over the world reporting bizarre cases such as 'rape festivals', unnecessary killings for fun and gold, disasters and etc.
 Health for everyone. I believe that health is always more important than wealth as no matter how rich you are, you can't buy health.
 Success. I want to be a successful independent woman! :D



And now I would like to nominate 11 blogs that I think deserve this recognition..
* drum roooooooollssssssssssss *

1. Jessica Yong - It's Jess!
2. Jenn Jennie - www.jenngorgeous.com
3. Serah Lim - Vivir Y Amar La Vida
4. Fibiee Liew - fibieelyh.blogspot.com
5. Jq Lee - Nia Angel by JQ Lee
6. Audrey Looi Niyen - Audrey Looi.com
7. Sabrina N. Azmi - Sabby Prue
8. Nicole Yie - [N]icole [Y]ie
10. Shivani Balraj - Pen My Blog
11. Koeyy Leow - www.koeyleow.com


My 11 questions to my fellow nominees: 
1. What attracts you?
2. Favourite fashion brands / designers?
3. What is the thing you would wanna do if the world ends at the very next hour?
4. Favourite makeup brands and recommendations?
5. Craziest thing you've done before.
6. Favourite quote or principle?
7. If you could turn back time, what would you change?
8. What inspires you to blog?
9. What are your honest opinions on my blog? (Suggestions are welcomed for me to improve ^^)
10. 3 words that best describe you.
11. Who matters most to you?



And by this, I shall end this post.
Thank you so much again for the award and best of luck to my fellow nominees! (:


Bonne chance! 

Much loves, xoxo.




4 comments:

  1. congrats on being nominated! what's an OCD by the way?

    http://www.fatiguechic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, thanks babe! (: OCD stands for obsessive compulsive disorder, it's sth like an anxiety disorder which caused you repetitive behaviors. :/

      Delete
  2. Follower# 13
    Lovely Blog :)
    Enjoyed reading the Posts.
    Following you. I hope you follow back and return the support too :D
    Cheers!
    http://beautydrugs.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice post and answers, babe! Love your blog ^_^


    http://nikoru-nicole.blogspot.sg

    ReplyDelete

Hong Kong (Part 2): Dim Sum and Ocean Park

Oh boy, there goes my procrastination and half a year has passed since I made up my mind to comeback to the world of blogging. Many things ...