Sunday, December 8, 2013

Makeup: Bobbi Brown's Bellini Lip & Eye Palette


My first ever Bobbi Brown makeup product. Previously I had a friend who complaint about BB's gel eyeliner, apparently it's not nice to use. That made me hesitate a little before deciding to get this palette.



Photo credits to Bobbi Brown's official website


In the end I decided to get this palette due to the reasons:
 The colors are so lovely
 It's handy for all occasions
  I love natural colored makeup
 I have all I need to quickly glam up my look


Unboxing my BB!


Lovely aren't they?


I love the fact that they gave the mini BB's eyeshadow and lip brushes, #cutenessoverload!

 






All of the colors are very soft and neutral which is great for natural makeup look but you can always glam it up with their shimmer/metalic colors such as Candlelight Gold (metallic), Petal (shimmer wash), Prosecco (metallic), Bellini (shimmer wash), Bronze Stone (shimmer wash), and Brown Sugar (metallic).

When looking for eyeshadows, I am always biased towards those that can last long and has the minimum fallout/smudges as I don't really like doing touch-ups (I'm a lazy perfectionist). And this palette really really really gives me that satisfaction. All evening, I only have to rub off a little smudge at the bottom lid ONCE! This is an achievement compared to the other brands that I used before which I had to clean my bottom lid frequently to avoid looking like a panda. And it comes with a big mirror! No more squeezing my face to the car's mirror if I need a quick fix.

The lip colors are very pretty, yet very sheer. They give just a hint of colour but a gorgeous glossy finish. If you prefer a rather strong look, you can always add it on after the lipstick.

Before makeup
With the makeup


Please do ignore my hair as I was letting it air dry rather than blow drying it, hence the messiness.

As you can see, the colors are really really neutral but I love the overall look. The Caviar Eyeshadow acts as an awesome liner that I can skip using an eyeliner.



Completed look for le date night except the hair 



And to add on to this look, I've used Maybelline's Angel Fit powder blusher (:






The texture is very soft and blendable, while the brush provided has a curve to it which made its application easier. Some people would apply a very heavy blush color which makes them look like Barbie instead of having the cute natural blush. With this, it can be achieved effortlessly.


Overall, I'm very satisfied with both products 
RECOMMENDED for all natural makeup look lovers.


~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~


I'll be posting where we went for our date night soon.

Till then, 
Much loves, xoxo.


Disclaimer: The above post is all based on my personal honest opinions without getting paid by any source. Hope you enjoy this product review (:

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Forgotten the price d, was staff special price (Fib's got contacts inside).

      Delete
    2. More chances to get BB's stuff in the future I hope. =D Be sure to let me know. HEHE! XOXO

      Delete
    3. No worries babe! Shall ring you once the news arrive! ;)

      Delete

Hong Kong (Part 2): Dim Sum and Ocean Park

Oh boy, there goes my procrastination and half a year has passed since I made up my mind to comeback to the world of blogging. Many things ...