Saturday, December 21, 2013

Shopping: Cheer Up Christmas Bazaar

 Hohoho! Merry Chris.... okay, too early for that!

But I'm sure that most of us are already in the holiday mood doing all the holiday-ly stuff!
*excited child here!*

I'm done with my 5th semester and it was a rough and challenging semester. Events, assignments, people, dramas.. Glad to make it through alive! Anyhow, I saw this event in FB, Cheer Up Christmas Bazaar by A Shopaholic's Den that will be held in Uptown 7 on 19-21 Dec. I couldn't make it for their Lush Serendipity Blowout Sale previously because I had to study for my exams so I've decided to check this one out as the list of vendors seem attractive!

I love going bazaars..
 You will be spoil by the number of choices and variations.
 Can see the real product rather than staring at pictures online
 Sales, sales, sales and promotions! (Best part ever!)

So, one of my best friends was back in town for a bit so she hop along and my smexy mama decided to join us since she will have to resume back to work in another one week's time. Before that, I've actually checked out some of the vendors online to see what I can expect there. One of them who got me excited most was Tuesday Couture. The clothes were pretty and the price was affordable, and she said she'll be giving special rate during the bazaar!

Here are some of the things we brought..
1. Accessories organizer



I wonder who came up with this innovative idea. It's cute and convenient!
The lady was selling it RM20 each but my mom decided to get 2 and gotten a discount of 2 for RM36. She's always an awesome bargainer! :p


Front and back


Tadaa!~ Didn't want to fill them full as it was already heavy.

2. Lovely accessories from Juju Milky


All for only RM35?!

They were having sales to clear off their old stocks and guess what? You could never tell that they are old stocks as all of them are still so pretty and shiny, looking very much brand new.


Bestie got this for RM10 (original price, RM29)






This lovely was also only RM10 (original price, RM21) and it's the last one left. Lucky me! 





This pretty one was sold at RM20 at first (original price, RM35). But mommy once again used her awesome bargaining skills to get it at RM15! So, all 3 pretty necklaces for only RM35! And I would say it's the best bargain ever as the quality was good and they are really really really pretty! Too bad the table was small that she couldn't display everything, we were peeping at the luggage filled with more pretty accessories.
If you didn't make it for this bazaar, no worries. She'll be in another one at Empire Damansara next Saturday apparently. Don't say I never tell you! :p


Well, that was pretty much the things that we gotten from the bazaar. I had so many things that I wanted to get from Tuesday Couture but couldn't when I saw the items. The golden plate belt was too big for me (the metal plate was too long), the cute polka dots jeggings wasn't long enough and the cropped top was already sold out for black color. Sad me :(


But after lunch, we went to one of the boutiques nearby and I bought 2 dresses there.








    Totally perfect to usher in 2014!








Well, that's all for this time's shopping haul.
Hope that those who made it to the bazaar found awesome deals too.


Much loves, xoxo.

4 comments:

  1. i really love your accessories organizer, first time i knew such thing exist! haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ikr, my reaction was "Wow, who so smart?". Plus can keep in the closet, easy access! :D

      Delete
  2. Wow i love the cains :)
    You have a lovely blog!!!!! :) I follow you. Hope you support me too.

    Love,
    http://eyeloveeyecatcher.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow I absolutely love all that is in this post! the necklaces and your accessory organizer are so fab!!

    Merry Christmas -- happy new year to you and yours! I am a new follower of yours & would love it if you also checked my page out and followed back if you'd lie :) I am looking forward to a new year of posts from you! :)

    Rica x0x
    www.LaBellaVitax0x.blogspot.com
    I comment4comment && follow4follow <3

    ReplyDelete

Hong Kong (Part 2): Dim Sum and Ocean Park

Oh boy, there goes my procrastination and half a year has passed since I made up my mind to comeback to the world of blogging. Many things ...