Friday, August 8, 2014

Fashion Culture June's Box!

I know, I know.. It looks like it's a little late to only un-box my June's box now but I've been busy in July with my finals and what not :( But let's skip all the boring stuff and check out the excitement in the box!


For those who do not know what a Fashion Culture box is..

Fashion Culture Box offers THREE uniquely different themes monthly in its fashion box subscription, where subscribers of the boxes will receive fashion and beauty items, specially curated by the FC Team. 
It offers an experience to remember with its tagline: "Look. Touch. Feel. And Experiment with Style".

For JUNE, they came out with 3 themes under the category of "Colours of The World":
(1) Viva la Brasil (in conjunction with World Cup Brazil 2014)
(2) Harajuku Girls
(3) K-Pop Mania

Being someone who loves colors and experimenting in fashion, I've chosen to go bold with K-Pop Mania as I'm expecting a lot of bright neon accessories and fashion items.



I love their packaging, simple and cute! Are you ready to see what's inside?

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.




In the box..
A cap, a cute bow hair clip, a set of three-piece ring that made of different shapes by Cheap Monday, a pair of statement earrings (my favorite item in the box!) and a nail art kit from Bloop. I love how they combined all the colors together, all neon but they complement each other very well.



Close up on the accessories (:



In the nail art kit from Bloop..
A neon pink nail polish, nail sticker from Bloop, a dotting tool, sponge and stripping tape. 



I really love the nail stickers, so colorful and playful!


And of course, you can't skip a selfie!
I've created my very own Korean Popstar inspired look by using my Miss Hana Gel Eyeliner in Galaxy Black (you can read about it here) and go bold with my Clinique's High Impact Lip Colour.






 And here's my favorite, the statement earrings! 

Just too gorgeous to begin with and I love the COLOURS! Put them on and even the simplest outfit can look awesome!


So, there you go..
Fashion Culture's June's K-pop Mania box!

Btw, from July onwards, subscription for FCB is only RM50 and they have launched an online FCZine now instead of the printed mini magazine in the box. The product info, price, and other information related to the box will be published in the online version (:

For more info, check out their website or Facebook!




Much loves, xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hong Kong (Part 2): Dim Sum and Ocean Park

Oh boy, there goes my procrastination and half a year has passed since I made up my mind to comeback to the world of blogging. Many things ...