Saturday, August 2, 2014

Makeup: Miss Hana Gel Eyeliner


Hello, hello! Guess what I'll be talking about today?
The super raved about, Miss Hana Gel Eyeliner!

I know I've been missing for a while, that's because I was busy with my finals and something personal came up so yea.. Was pretty caught up with all of that. Sitting for my final examination feels a little different as it's the last of my university life and that's it! Soon enough I'll be thrown into the harsh reality of the working world, hmm.. Not that keen though but I'm excited to challenge myself and big girls do them things #likeaboss!


Once again, thank you Natta Cosme for giving me the opportunity to do a product review on these babies! I really like how they did the little cute personal note on the side, it shows the effort put in (: Btw, they are made in Taiwan and said to be water and oil proof, smudge proof, long lasting, has a smooth texture and high intensity and rich color.

So, I was given the Stardust range to be reviewed which has the colors of 
02 Galaxy Black
04 Golden Brown

You can see the glittery surface from the one I have sharpened before.
Bought a mini version in the metal box from Carousell.


Here are the ones I bought from Carousell which already includes the sharpener. As you can see, the bottom of the eyeliner indicates whether it's the glittery ones (Stardust range) or the matte colored ones.

Top: Normal size (1.5g)
Bottom: Mini size (1.3g)

The 1.5g ones do not have codes to indicate the color
while the mini ones have.

Here's some info about the eyeliner
Origin: Taiwan
Sizes available: 1.3g and 1.5g
Colours: 
01 Night Black and 03 Choco Brown (matte colors), 
02 Galaxy Black and 04 Golden Brown (glittery colors)
Price: RM 24.90 from Natta Cosme
- read till the end to get your 20% off these babies! (: -

Left to right: 01 Night Black, 02 Galaxy Black and 04 Golden Brown

Pardon me for the bare face, only wanna focus on the eyeliner (:
Captured under natural sunlight.

Both equally has the natural look but I prefer the Golden Brown as it is more subtle. They glide on easily, definitely agree on the point of having smooth texture for easy application. Also, you don't have to wait for them to dry like liquid liners. Color intensity is high, do not need reapplication or touch-up and the glittery look is not over, in fact, it is really pretty. Gives you that subtle touch of glam to it!

Captured under fluorescent lights.

Test #1: Waterproof ability? 


Did not smudge at all even with some gentle strokes under the running tap.
✓ Waterproof proven!

Test #2: Oil-proof ability?

Let's test it with a drop of baby oil!


Does not smudge or smear if you do not rub it, so I guess you can say it's oil-proof till certain extent. It smeared a little after I gently rub on it a few times but most of the product still stay perfectly in place, so..
✓ Oil-proof proven!

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

My opinion?
Overall, I really enjoy using this product as it is convenient for me to bring around and it can last all day with very minimum smudge, ideal for the busy women. Plus, the glittery touch really adds some glam to your simple look and it easily slides on, minus time taken for makeup! Perfect for lazy bums like me :p 
Only thing that I do not like is the fact that it gets blunt easily and frequent sharpening is needed. Some bloggers complaint of easy breakage but so far I have yet to face that problem. The eyeliner will melt easily under heat so make sure that you do not store it at extremely high temperature and/or direct sunlight places.




Left: Golden Brown
Right: Galaxy Black

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

During this holy month of Ramadan, Natta Cosme will be having a 20% off for Miss Hana
Gel Eyeliner, simply key in "MHES 20" during purchasement. This code valid
until 31/08/2014. Get yours at Natta Cosme now!

Do visit their Facebook & Instagram for more updates!




Much loves, xoxo.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hong Kong (Part 2): Dim Sum and Ocean Park

Oh boy, there goes my procrastination and half a year has passed since I made up my mind to comeback to the world of blogging. Many things ...