Thursday, October 9, 2014

OOTD: Floral x Geometrical x Lace x Michael Kors

It's been a while since I last posted an OOTD post, so here's one (:

Featuring a floral with geometrical prints, very unique design. Simple and sweet! 
As the prints are already outstanding on its own, you might want to keep the rest neutral such as pairing it with a pair of lace ballerina flats to add the feel of sweet and innocence. You don't want to create a "headache causing look" by matching too many prints together.










Dress: www.glamorousuk.com
Shoes: Brands Outlet Store
Bag: Michael Kors



Hope you like this look as much as I do! (:

Much loves, xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hong Kong (Part 2): Dim Sum and Ocean Park

Oh boy, there goes my procrastination and half a year has passed since I made up my mind to comeback to the world of blogging. Many things ...