Thursday, October 9, 2014

OOTD: Floral x Geometrical x Lace x Michael Kors

It's been a while since I last posted an OOTD post, so here's one (:

Featuring a floral with geometrical prints, very unique design. Simple and sweet! ❤
As the prints are already outstanding on its own, you might want to keep the rest neutral such as pairing it with a pair of lace ballerina flats to add the feel of sweet and innocence. You don't want to create a "headache causing look" by matching too many prints together.










Dress: www.glamorousuk.com
Shoes: Brands Outlet Store
Bag: Michael Kors



Hope you like this look as much as I do! (:

Much loves, xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hong Kong (Part 2): Dim Sum and Ocean Park

Oh boy, there goes my procrastination and half a year has passed since I made up my mind to comeback to the world of blogging. Many things ...