Friday, October 24, 2014

Manicure: Colorblocking

Hey guys, how are you doing? I've been so caught up with work lately that I can't find the mood to blog anything. On my rest days, I just want to cuddle on my bed or spend some time with my family and my dear puggy. 

So, I've bought a Groupon voucher for a mani pedi session somewhere early of the year, wanted to do it for CNY but the appointment sessions were full. Drag and drag and drag, I've finally found the time to go and do it yesterday (more like because the voucher's expiring, LOL). Yea, sometimes I can be a hardcore procrastinator ;)




Tadaa! A selfie after what seems like forever. Felt as though my hair grow pretty quick.




I've been following this instagram account, @nailsbyarelisp because she has some awesome nail arts and sometimes she shares videos of how-to(s) so that you too can experiment it, double awesomeness! So, I've found this and I'm loving it. Simple yet bold enough to create the statement look. I usually find my nail arts online as I don't quite fancy those provided by nail salons, too much colors and floral thingy.

And it turned out pretty awesome, I'm a happy girl! For my toes, I went for something plain and simple yet elegant. I told him that I wanted a translucent kinda white but not too light, so he first paints on white and then layered a translucent white so it looks like a shining pearl surface. I just love the overall finished look! 







I hope you like this look as much as I do and I'll be back with a product review and blog posts on the continuation of my France trip in Toulouse!
*hint: the product review has something to do with beautiful skin, you don't want to miss out! (: *





Till then, stay awesome!
Much loves, xoxo.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hong Kong (Part 2): Dim Sum and Ocean Park

Oh boy, there goes my procrastination and half a year has passed since I made up my mind to comeback to the world of blogging. Many things ...