Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Starbucks Valentine's Day Card

It's one of those days where I needed the "alone time" to myself..

So, I decided to go 'lepak' at the Starbucks near my place. Grab a cuppa of good ol' Signature Hot Chocolate and a pastry to go with that for lunch while enjoying some people watching session. I don't know why but I love doing that, I feel at ease instead of lonely.

While I was at the counter, I decided to top-up my Starbucks card and then the lady behind the counter asked me, "Miss, do you want to get our Starbucks' Valentine's Day card?". I heard about it on the radio, with it you can get a free size upgrade for beverages for this month and buy1 free1 on Valentine's Day but that's past already. So, she showed me the cards, they have 4 designs with different messages. Pretty cute I must say with its heart shaped design and all, too adorable and tempting that you couldn't resist. I know I couldn't because I agreed to it almost immediately but of course after asking what the T&Cs are.

How to get one?
Easy. Just tell the barista that you want to get their Valentine's Day card, choose your favorite design and then pay RM100 to activate and top-up the card.

So, since I planned to top-up RM100 to my old card already, might as well I get this one.




Using my favorite cuddly panda which I named "Cuddles" as my model (:
I've chosen the "Wonderful You" design.




You can always buy the card as a gift for someone special and there's some space for you to write your love note. Sweet! 




Don't you agree that it's just too adorable to resist?
I've added a charm and gold chain to it, it now can be used as a bag decor! 

Go and get one now if you like it too!



Much loves, xoxo.

2 comments:

  1. Great blog here, Von! Btw I've held a giveaway on my blog (hint: the best lengthen mascara I ever used!) I hope you could join it, you might be the winner :D <3

    Click HERE to join: http://www.koeyleow.com/2014/02/the-best-lengthen-mascara-in-town.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute starbucks card :)

    Happy belated valentine

    theanotherpartofme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hong Kong (Part 2): Dim Sum and Ocean Park

Oh boy, there goes my procrastination and half a year has passed since I made up my mind to comeback to the world of blogging. Many things ...