Thursday, September 11, 2014

Skin Care: Deoproce Natural Perfect Solution Cleansing Foam

Hello, time for another product review!
This time it's a Korean brand cleansing foam, Deoproce's Natural Perfect Solution Cleansing Foam which specializes in Deep Cleansing for everyday use.




Using rice powder and rice bran as the main ingredients together with the mixed cereal extracts, it works its magic by deeply scrubbing and cleansing even tiny dead skin cells that clog your pores without causing irritation, leaving your skin smooth, soft and hydrated. The rice water helps to even the skin tone while calming irritated skin caused by cleansing. An all-in-one solution for rough skin as it smooths out your skin to an even texture while removing dirt and old dead skin cells and impurities.




The 3 key features
Deep Cleansing
Pore Care
Moisturizing

The product is highly recommended for rough and tired skin which I'm guilty of since I have been an owl at dawn hours for such a long time. And since it has moisturizing properties, that's a double combo as my skin needs some hydration to get back its life.

How to use?
1. Dispense an appropriate amount
2. Fully lather with lukewarm water
3. Wash face with massaging motion
4. Finally, rinse off with lukewarm water



Just gently squeeze the bottle and a generous amount would be out, about a 10 cents coin size. Probably because the texture is more watery so it comes out easily.


Can you spot all the small rice bran grains?


This is after you mixed and lathered it with water. Recommended lukewarm water.


After more water and massages, all bubbles. Time to rinse!

My opinion?


I don't fancy the squeaky clean feel while rinsing the product off, it feels something like when you're rinsing off after using a soap bar to shower. I prefer the smooth feeling of a shower foam/gel instead. Somehow that squeaky clean feel makes me think that my skin would be very dry after using the product but that wasn't the case. In fact, I felt as though my skin texture was smoother especially on the T-zone area (forehead, nose and chin) and my skin wasn't dry even without skin care products. Usually if a product causes your skin to be dry, you will feel tightness and itch on the skin but that didn't happen. My skin felt clean and clogged pores are reduced. I can see improvement on my skin condition after several days of using it and still currently a happy user of the product!




Best part?
You don't have to spend a bomb to get it and it's so affordable at only RM29.90 for a 170g tube at HiShop!
(click here for direct link to the product)


And more GOOD NEWS for my readers,
just key in "YVONE" at the end of your purchase to get 15% off discount!

Hope you enjoy the review! (:



Much loves, xoxo.





‘Like’ HiShop on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/hishopmy 
Follow HiShop on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/hishop.my
Do subscribe to HiShop for exclusive updates:  http://www.hishop.my/subscribe

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Such an amazing and helpful post this is. I really really love it. It's so good and so awesome. I am just amazed. I hope that you continue to do your work like this in the future also mizu spa singapore

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very good blog about healthcare... This is very useful. Thanks to you for publishing this blog. To know more
    Skin care tips, visit here!

    ReplyDelete

Hong Kong (Part 2): Dim Sum and Ocean Park

Oh boy, there goes my procrastination and half a year has passed since I made up my mind to comeback to the world of blogging. Many things ...