Friday, August 23, 2013

I'm back (:

Hi hi hi hi hi to all of you! 
I know I've been MIA for quite a while because I was on a weekaway to the Land of Smiles, Thailand! It was SUPER DUPER AWESOME, cannot wait to blog all about it. I actually landed back here on Tuesday midnight but was too occupied with my luggage unpacking activities and waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too exhausted to sit in front of my laptop and blog. Another reason that was because most of the photos taken are EVERYWHERE. In my camera, my phone, my gf's phone and the boyfriend's phone.


So, we went to two places in Thailand, first to Krabi which was known to have beautiful islands and a must visit in Thailand then we flied to Bangkok, the city for party and shopping! When I said city for shopping, that's not exaggerating it, it's TRUE! Before heading there, I did my research on both places like how I do for the rest of my tours as we are travelling by our own, without any tour guides and I would say travelling by your own is awesome as you will get to actually explore the destination by your own, venture around and getting to know people, getting lost on your own adventure. I saw many many many photos from other bloggers showing their shopping hauls which are like tons and tons of clothes and yea, they are NOT EXAGGERATING alright. There are quite a few travel tips that I would like to share regarding my trip there but I would blog about it in my next few posts along with my updates on the trip. Definitely can't wait to share it all (: 

For now, I will need some facial (the air in Bangkok is pretty polluted *sad face*). 
Till then, good nights! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hong Kong (Part 2): Dim Sum and Ocean Park

Oh boy, there goes my procrastination and half a year has passed since I made up my mind to comeback to the world of blogging. Many things ...